Did your computer turn off unexpectedly, or constantly reboots? Computer won’t boot at all? Let us diagnose the issue, and quote a repair cost.
- Contact us with as much info on what happened as you can
- We will contact you and work out a time to diagnose
- After diagnosis, We will quote you an estimated cost for repair
- We carry a small inventory of quick repair parts, to keep overhead as low as possible
- If a part needs to be ordered, We will require a 50% deposit
- Once parts arrive, we will complete the repair as quickly as possible
Most repair costs will be calculated at a flat rate of $159.95 on site or $129.95 at our service station.
Is your PC beginning to show its age? Are you running out of storage space? We can perform these upgrades and more:
- Memory upgrades
- Video card upgrades
- CD/DVD burner/duplicator drive installs
- Power supplies
- Additional Hard Drives
More options are available. Contact us for a consultation.
Upgrade costs will vary based on current market pricing.